A day after flaying the Mumbai police, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi today attacked the Maharashtra government for its handling of actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death case. The BJP leader has claimed that Uddhav Thackeray is trying to save those responsible in the case as he was under pressure from the "Bollywood mafia", patronised by ally Congress.
"Uddhav Thackeray is under pressure from the Bollywood mafia which is under the patronage of Congress. Which is why he is trying to save those responsible in the Sushant case," tweeted Sushil Modi.
The Bihar Deputy Chief Minister also accused the Mumbai police of "putting obstruction" in way of investigation by the Bihar police in Sushant death case.
Earlier on Friday, Sushil Modi had said that the CBI should take over the case.
"Bihar police is doing its best but Mumbai police is not cooperating. BJP feels that CBI should take over this case," he had tweeted.
Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead at his apartment in suburban Bandra in Mumbai on June 14.
Meanwhile, sources have said the Bihar government is willing to order a probe by the Central Bureau of Investigation into the 34-year-old actor's death if his family requests the state to do so. The actor's family had filed a cheating case against his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty.
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has said he is open to recommending the CBI probe into Mr Rajput's death if the actor's father wants it and requests the state government for it.
- This Is the Unexpected Piece of Furniture Your Home Is Definitely Missing
- هند اعلام کرد "حباب های هوا" با آمریکا و فرانسه; پروازها از امروز
- 100 متن انگیزشی خاص و زیبا
- چه باید بکنید اگر شما و هم اتا قی خود را مخالف بر مفهوم "اجتماعی فاصله"
- سهام مجموعه به تجمع دوباره در خوش بینی در مورد اقتصاد بازگشایی داو آتی پرش 300 امتیاز
- مطالعه دیگری نشان می دهد مواد مخدر تبلیغ با مغلوب ساختن پیشی جستن کمک نمی کند coronavirus بیماران, اما این می تواند به افزایش خطر حمله قلبی
- Ou - ترحم اینترنتی برای هدیه روز ولنتاین برای سال 2021، موجود در فروشگاه Thrift
- Patna vs Mumbai Police On Cop's "Forced Quarantine"; Nitish Kumar Speaks
- Why a Makeunder—Not a Makeover—Might Be Exactly What Your Home Needs Right Now
- شرکت صادرات و واردات کالاهای مختلف از جمله کاشی و سرامیک و ارائه دهنده خدمات ترانزیت و بارگیری دریایی و ریلی و ترخیص کالا برای کشورهای مختلف از جمله روسیه و کشورهای حوزه cis و سایر نقاط جهان - بازرگانی علی قانعی